Will Writing Services
DAVIES LEGAL ARE BASED IN MEDWAY AND PROVIDE SERVICES THROUGHOUT MEDWAY & KENT
About Our Will Writing Services
Davies Legal specialises in all matters relating to writing a Will. We offer Will Writing Services with straightforward and practical advice with sensitivity and care.
Making a Will is essential if you want to be sure of leaving your property and possessions to your loved ones.
We have an established, flexible and proven track record of delivering our home-visit Will writing service. We come to your home or workplace rather than you coming to us – thus saving you travel time and costs. And we come at a time that is convenient for you – this could be during the day or in the evening.
We work with each client to provide the highest level of advice on Will writing services. We ensure the best provisions are made for you and your family for now and in the future.
We advise private individuals as well as businesses.
Preparing a Will is a big step for most people. Choosing the right advisers and having confidence in their advice is vital.
We appreciate how confusing choosing the right Will can be, which is why we offer Will writing services that are competitively priced with the assurance that the Will you get is created by a qualified Will expert.
Davies Legal advise on the following:
- Inheritance tax
- How to structure your Will
- Appropriate clauses to be included in your Will to ensure its validity (depending on your circumstances)
- The appointment of executors to administer your affairs
- The appointment of guardians for any minor children
- How to sign your Will
- The type of Will you should have
- Whether your Will should include some kind of Trust (depending on your circumstances)
- Whether your Will should be prepared in expectation of a certain event in the future
- Whether your Will should be backed up by a GP to state that you have the mental capacity to make a Will
- And much more depending on your individual financial circumstances, needs and your age
Davies Legal offer an ongoing service to help you ensure your Last Will and other planning stays up to date and relevant in view of changes to your personal circumstances and the law.
We are based in Medway and cover all of Medway and Kent.
Why not call Davies Legal today for a free consultation on their Will Writing Services.
Video ~ The Importance of Making A Will
It is estimated that 70% of UK adults do not have valid Wills. Reasons cited for not making a Will include:
- I have nothing to leave
- My spouse gets everything anyway
- I’m too young
- It’s too complicated
In fact, none of this is true. Not having a Will in place can often lead to divisive issues among families. Putting your financial matters in order will help your family cope much better with your loss. Watch this video for an overview on Wills and the dangers of not having one in place.
MAKE YOUR WILL WITHOUT DELAY – YOU OWE IT TO YOUR LOVED ONES. PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW…
(The information contained in this video was correct at time of publishing)
You can read up further on the subject of Making A Will in our FAQs. If you don’t find an answer to your question we’d be happy to help you if you contact us.